In the US, more than 90% of the US population is exposed to copper poisoning from copper sulfide, a type of metal that occurs naturally in copper-containing soil and rocks.
The main way that copper poisoning happens is through contact with the copper sulfides in copper pipes.
This is because the copper in copper tubing is not soluble, meaning that the copper is soluble in water.
Water is also the only solid that can dissolve the copper.
The problem is that most people don’t realize that this happens.
They think that copper sulfated soil is a natural process, that it doesn’t need to be treated or washed and that copper-eating bacteria (including bacteria from humans) don’t cause copper toxicity.
The truth is that copper toxicity occurs when a person is exposed too much of the soil or rocks to copper sulfating bacteria.
These bacteria are often present on the soil and/or in rocks that are not treated with copper sulfic acid.
Copper poisoning from bacteria on the copper soil and in the rocks causes copper poisoning.
It is also called copper poisoning caused by bacteria.
Symptoms Copper poisoning can be very severe and sometimes life-threatening.
In severe cases, the copper poisoning can cause irreversible damage to the kidneys, liver, eyes, and nervous system.
Symptoms include: difficulty breathing